Surah Nuh Illustrated Quran Book Now for Sale
I wanted to personally give you the good news that the illustrated book on Surah Nuh (Noah), with 102 pages containing over 150 high resolution images, built using Lego bricks and other toys, is now out for sale. Just in time to make the perfect Eid gift, this book contains:
- An early history of humanity, including how idol worship first took root in society.
- The complete story of the Prophethood of Nuh (Noah, peace be upon him).
- The story of his prayer to Allah, and the resulting Great Flood, and what happened after.
- Lessons that can be drawn from the life of this illustrious Messenger of Allah
The book also features a bonus comic by Cartoon Muslim, on how one can implement a lesson from Surah Nuh in today’s modern life. Improvements over the previous book (Surah Kahf) include better construction of the toy dioramas, higher resolution images leading to better print quality, consistent light and brightness quality across images, and keeping the lessons and dialogues informative and yet child friendly.
Here are the links to order the book:
- Amazon (for readers in USA, Canada, Asia and Africa)
- Amazon (for UK readers)
- Amazon (for readers in France, Europe)
- Amazon (for readers in Germany, Europe)
Currently there is a sale on the book (regular price $22.99, but discounted on Amazon.com) available for early orders. I have ordered several times through Amazon.com, and remain a highly satisfied customer.
For those living in the Greater Toronto Area, if they wish they can place their order through me and it will cost them only $20 (no taxes, no shipping). To do that, please email me with your contact info so I can get in touch with you.
Here are some images from the book:
The last book (Surah Kahf) alongside the new book (Surah Nuh)
A sample of pages from inside the book
The comic by Cartoon Muslim
Please note: that in keeping with Islamic traditions, the face of Prophet Nuh (peace be upon him) is not shown. Certain scenes will show an outline of his character from the back, just like in the last book.